Sunday, June 24, 2007

Flying and Flowers

I'm not feeling much like blogging lately.

Summer is here. I've been swamped at work, and traveling like crazy. On Mother's Day weekend, I was in Minneapolis. Next, my great uncle Alex passed away which brought me to Rugby North Dakota on Amtrak. Then, I flew on Midwest Airlines (love, love, love them) to Washington D.C. for the national Alpha-1 conference. Finally, I went to Columbus Georgia (on Midwest again) to meet with a client just last Wednesday. Today, I rode down to the Chicago area to attend my cousin, Carol's wedding shower.

I don't know which end is up right now. I'm coming and going. My family is a either annoyed or confused. Meghan keeps asking me if I'm going on an airplane again...even if I'm just running to the store. Dear husband keeps making comments like "Mommy can give you girls a bath for the first time this week." Sigh.

This evening, I finally got the last of my summer flowers in the ground. I can't remember the last time that I actually got all of my flower bed's planted. I could really use a professional lanscaper right about now. My gardening skills are less than stellar, IMHO.

All-in-all, I'm glad to finally be home and have no where to travel to. Staying in one place is good medicine for me right about now.

No comments: