Saturday, December 01, 2007

Decorating the Tree

"Mommy! Mommy! When can we decorate the tree?"

"Grace, I told you that we'll be decorating for Christmas next weekend after Tante's baby shower. If we put the tree up, there won't be enough room for all of our guests to sit in the living room."

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

A little while later, I walked into the living room. Grace skipped into the room, and said, "Mommy, how do you like my tree?"

I looked around the room and was confused.

"What do you mean Grace?"

"Here Mom! Look at my beautiful tree. I decorated it."

"Oh, it is gorgeous, Gracie. You really want to decorate, don't you?

"Yes. Yes. Yes, Mommy!"

She certainly has the Christmas spirit in her. :)




1 comment:

Lindy said...

Oh, Jen - this just cracked me up! She would fit right in around here - LOL!

I love the Halloween pumpkin in combo with all of the dress up paraphernalia - super cute!