Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mommy, I drew your picture!

Meghan ran up to me, and said, "Mommy! I drew your picture."

Upon close inspection of the portrait drawn on a Doodle-Pro, I saw what appeared to be a fish. I thought, "Hmm, I think I'll ask her to point out what is what in the picture."



"See here mom! This is your head. Here are ya eyes and mouth."

As I pointed, I said, "Meghan, what is this on the right side of my head?"

"Uh, dats your butt Mommy!"

Guess I'm all head and backside these days. LOL

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh no!! That is hilarious! : ) Those toddler portraits are always so complimentary, aren't they ; )

Lauren said...

Never a dull moment with Meghan's little mind always working! :) Too cute.

~Denise~ said...

Heh, heh, heh. Our kids are connected. ;) Tell Megs that's a beautiful drawing!