Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Violin

Gracie has begun violin lessons, and she is really quite proud. She asks to practice and shows off her new music stand, violin, and bow. I'm so pleased to see her take an interest in an activity. In fact just today, she said, "Mom, I wouldn't want to take dance lessons because I would have to dance different from how I want to dance. I like to dance by myself so I can dance how I want." Go ahead Grace! You dance to your own tune...the violin. (And, um, never mind that you dance like Elaine on Seinfeld.) LOL



C'mon! You know you want to come over to hear Grace's newfound musical talents. You know you do!

PS: I tried for over an hour to upload a short video to no success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, too funny! Sounds just like something a certain 6-year-old around here would say ;)

Beautiful shot of Grace, Jen!